[kwlug-disc] September presenters needed

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Aug 13 21:22:04 EDT 2015

Unfortunately, Sergio will not be able to present GDB in September.
Thus we are looking for some fill in presentations. Is there anybody
who would like to present?

It would be cute if we could have two or three presentations, and/or
we had some newbie-friendly presentations.

(I understand that the ideas of socials and/or open meetings will come
up. If you want an open meeting then please propose a theme. If you
want a social then let's figure out whether it is super-low-key or
needs snacks and stuff. My proposal would be to schedule open meetings
and/or socials, but to do so explicitly rather than waiting for
presenter cancellations.)

- Paul
--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org