[kwlug-disc] What is all this about systemd?

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 10:34:59 EDT 2014

I think 2014 will be "The Year of the Articles about Articles about the
Systemd Debate".  Now even Linux Girl is getting into it, with the
appropriately titled "Fanning the Flames of the Systemd Inferno"

http://www.technewsworld.com/story/80980.html

I should become a writer, and write about other peoples' blogs about blogs
about the Linux debates, if but the madness doesn't take its toll....