[kwlug-disc] Which desktop?

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Wed Oct 29 14:50:38 EDT 2014

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 2:45 PM, B.S. <bs27975 at yahoo.ca> wrote:
> On 14-10-29 12:54 PM, Khalid Baheyeldin wrote:
>> Thanks for the heads up. I was considering Slackware as a possible
>> future option, but I will stick with KDE, or Xubuntu ...
>
> lxde (LXDE-Qt / Razor-qt) ? lubuntu? or to come lxqt variants?

Xubuntu seems to be more used than Lubuntu or even Kubuntu.
As per here

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2014/10/ubuntu-10-years-user-survey-results

So, larger community, more likely to get fixes and support, ...etc.

Not an urgent thing. Perhaps not before 2016 when the next LTS comes out.
--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.