[kwlug-disc] Cloud Storage Shootout

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 19:38:28 EDT 2014

That's true, Bob and I will _not_ be fighting, however I did take the
liberty of installing a few secret trap doors in the floor....

I'll be talking about Synology's DS Cloud software, which I'm using on my
own Synology NAS box at home, plus a look at the advantages of using your
own cloud server, and a few file redirection tricks.  Bob's presentation on
OwnCloud promises to be much more interesting.