[kwlug-disc] Cloud Storage Shootout

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sun Oct 5 19:07:14 EDT 2014

Hey everybody:  I don't think Cranky and I will be doing much Shooting
or Fighting -- more likely Sharing and Collaboration. After all,
ownCloud is Free Software, which is for those beardy hippy freaky
types like me, right? Don't let my Corporate Image good looks fool you.

I'm going to be taunting the Demo Daemons on Monday -- it'll be an
ambitious hands-on participatory demonstration.  Bring your
web-browser enabled phones, tablets, netbooks, laptops or mainframes,
and join in some of the fun Cranky and I will be having.

To get a preview of what I consider fun times, you can check our
presentation notes on my ownCloud server at

http://sobac.com/owncloud/public.php?service=files&t=95c2edf7bb9f15e90d85608820774e06

I'm working on my notes now, so you can see the file change over time.

- --Bob.

Bob Jonkman <bjonkman at sobac.com>          Phone: +1-519-669-0388
http://bob.jonkman.ca/blogs/    http://sn.jonkman.ca/bobjonkman/