[kwlug-disc] CANADALAND patreon

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Oct 3 15:03:57 EDT 2014

Look what came into my inbox.

I do not know whether CANADALAND counts as "FLOSS-friendly" -- it is
really a media criticism podcast and not "Search Engine 2.0" as I was
hoping, but some of us may want to express gratitude for the Search
Engine days.

If somebody is going to donate to this then get in contact with me
offlist. I would be willing to contribute a lump sum to be distributed
over one year (but it won't be that much).

- Paul

----- Forwarded message from Jesse Brown <jessebenjaminbrown at gmail.com> -----