[kwlug-disc] mutt-compatible mail client

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Wed May 14 04:02:04 EDT 2014

But what I don't understand in this case, especially since you noted
replies are working ... if you originate a message (which includes a
DKIM field?), how could it possibly be wpirg's DKIM, you ain't them!?!
Why would Yahoo reject it on that basis? (Your client is supposed to put
that in your message's DKIM field, and Yahoo does a destination / DKIM
cross-check?)

(Not disputing Bob's note of 'draft' and 'not yet approved /
implemented', but it feels like whatever it is that Yahoo did implement
is just broken. e.g. Working for one list but not the other. Which means
you're a moving target trying to work around a bug moving target?)

[I wonder if yahoo is caching things (e.g. txt record), and it just
takes time for their cache to get updated? i.e. Perhaps in a day or two
your latest test will be successful?]

Yahoo already has a bad taste in people's mouths, they don't need this
blunder. Yet, from what I can see, they are seriously trying to succeed
/ be innovative. And some seems to be good stuff. e.g. Their web mail
interface has seen work. I don't cotton to it, but you can see effort
being put in to things.