[kwlug-disc] Easy Software based VPN

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Wed May 7 13:42:53 EDT 2014

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 12:53 PM, Joe Wennechuk <
youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am going to get a hardware device for this purpose. I don't want to end
> up having to support all of the user administration.

I can't see how any solution would be administration free.

At the least users will exceed the number of attempts and request a
password reset in the LDAP (or equivalent). There may be a sync lag, or
permission list to allow only select people to have VPN, not everybody.
Fast Reliable Drupal
wrong." -- H.L. Mencken