[kwlug-disc] Easy Software based VPN

Jonathan Poole jpoole at digitaljedi.ca
Wed May 7 12:59:34 EDT 2014

If you don’t want user administration, then ipsec tunnels are the way to go.

IPsec devices on the low grade could be pfsense (I think),  Possibly DLINK could do it (cannot comment), or pick up a couple of juniper net screen 5 GT NS-5GT-001 VPN firewall devices, or low end link sys VPN devices.

If the budget supports it, cisco 5505’s would be ideal as there is lots of documentation to support them.