[kwlug-disc] Easy Software based VPN

Joe Wennechuk youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 12:53:30 EDT 2014

I am going to get a hardware device for this purpose. I don't want to end up having to support all of the user administration.

What would be the best low cost hardware VPN for connecting windows clients? I am not sure If I want to use Cisco, and their VPN client. I was hoping I could find one that can use native windows tools to set up the VPN instead of some proprietary client software.

My higher-ups don't want DDWRT, or PF sense.