[kwlug-disc] Cutting the cord

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 14:59:26 EDT 2014

I've been using a subscription service called Private Internet Access for
my VPN work.  They're British, I believe.  But they have proxies in several
sites in Canada, US and EU.  Nothing in Columbia, unfortunately.
I cost me a couple bucks but I do like the service.  I have it running on
my clients, servers and my cell phone.