[kwlug-disc] Voicemail by email

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 16:26:37 EDT 2014

This is primarily for Kwartzlab.  We have to deal with agencies (like the
government, say) that require us to have a phone number and occasionally
phone it when it's important enough.  Giving out a single director's phone
number isn't helpful and getting a phone for the lab that nobody's around
to answer isn't worth it.