[kwlug-disc] Any experience with cloudatcost.com VPS?

Chamunks Arkturus chamunks at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 12:31:26 EDT 2014

At this point I can no longer recommend CAC I am happy with what I have but
that doesn't mean in the current time/place I would really recommend it
now.  But if its integration with Fibernetics goes well it may clear things
up.  I have heard some things that I'm not allowed to repeat that make me a
little concerned but other then that the company by any means does not seem
in danger of any sort.  So that was what I was originally concerned about.