[kwlug-disc] Any experience with cloudatcost.com VPS?

Chris Craig kwlug.org at ciotog.net
Fri Jun 27 17:03:55 EDT 2014

cloudatcost is now part of Fibernetics. They started off as a spin-off
project but evidently there were some management issues so they've
been brought back in. If you're really interested you could try
contacting someone there, but the residential service call centre
might not know anything about it.