[kwlug-disc] Home made indoor TV Antenna

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Tue Jun 10 15:26:21 EDT 2014

On 14-06-10 03:15 PM, Khalid Baheyeldin wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 3:02 PM, unsolicited <unsolicited at swiz.ca> wrote:
>
> If the computer monitor has HDMI input, you can play from the PVR to the
> monitor directly as well.

Huh! Never knew that. Never occurred to me, either. Guess your monitor
would have to have speakers. Or audio out?

>> Hmm, wonder if I've broken the new copyright law merely by writing any of
>> the above.
>

> I am recording off the air (OTA), which is completely legal, and watching
> it in my home. Still legal.

Not you, me, by my words, not yours.

(Absolutely agree with you for your statement for yourself. As long as
you're not broadcasting / redistributing the signal, as far as I know
you're good to go.)