[kwlug-disc] OT:Cable Splitters/Rogers

chaslinux at gmail.com chaslinux at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 12:22:28 EDT 2014

I should have mentioned we have one of those Scientific Data Explorer boxes Rogers rents out (pretty old, we replaced it once a few years ago).

I noticed when I was visiting my parents in Barrie they get pixelation on some channels too - though different channels (weather network was fine).

Thanks for all the responses everyone. I have a few splitters and I think a female to female plug I could use to extend the cable coming from the wall.

Maria and I rent an apartment so we don't have access to the box where they change the filter. But the splitter is easily removed.

Our wireless access point is also close to the cable box, so I'll move it too.
Blog: http://www.charlesmccolm.com/
Sent from my cell phone.