[kwlug-disc] Podcast, phase 02

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Jun 4 21:42:52 EDT 2014

Are the feeds better now? I hacked together some expensive
enclosures by copy and pasting arbitrary code on the Internet.

http://kwlug.org/podcasts

The giant iTunes icon should now be 1400 x 1400px as well.

For some reason https:// urls do not count as RFC 3986 URLs, according
to the feed validator:
http://feedvalidator.org/docs/error/InvalidURLAttribute.html

This means that the feed does not validate.

- Paul