[kwlug-disc] What is all this about systemd?

John Johnson jvj at golden.net
Sat Jul 19 23:00:42 EDT 2014

On 2014-07-19 20:44, unsolicited wrote:
> This is why I was quite fascinated when RIM chose QNX. [ edit ]  True
> multitasking with only the kernel pieces necessary for any given install.

FWIW (and unsupported) Unsolicited and I once worked on a PBX system
with a proprietarty RTOS that - I think - has the same roots as QNX,
namely a UW class in the early 1980s. Dan Dodge of QNX fame may have
been in the same UW class as the designer of the RTOS used in the PBX RTOS.

If not, at most within a year or two.

JohnJ