[kwlug-disc] Cutting the cord

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 19:58:43 EST 2014

Some great input so far in this discussion.

Let me throw a wrench into the machine..  My wife just reminded me that she
likes taping daytime talk shows (Marilyn Dennis, Steven & Chris, etc.) on
the satellite's PVR during the day, then watching them at night before she
goes to bed.

If we switch to an OTA antenna setup, how would she tape her shows?  Keep
in mind that she's not computer-savvy and wouldn't want to mess with a
complicated menu.