[kwlug-disc] Where to fix an Acer A500 tablet?

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Mon Dec 8 16:22:48 EST 2014

Thanks for all the hints everyone.

Regarding other soldering, ...etc.
I am not handy with soldering at all, more so for  tiny electronics like that.
The only issue with this tablet is "media/data errors", so that points
to the flash memory with high certainty. Reflowing that chip only is
worth the effort though. If it works, then all is well (for a while at
least). If not, then it goes to Kijiji or eBay for parts ...