[kwlug-disc] Kobo Arc 10 (Was: e-Readers -> e-Libraries)

B. S. bs27975 at yahoo.ca
Sat Dec 6 17:49:05 EST 2014

Interesting. A quick google gave me a hit at xda indicating it's rootable.

How do these specs compare vis a vis other wi-fi / non-cell / non-usb 10" tablets?

i.e. Is this a more affordable / cheaper 10" Android entry instead of $430 for a Nexxus 9, or is one just going to be disappointed at this Kobo's performance if it's being looked at as a cheaper nexus alternative?