[kwlug-disc] Laptop fixing this Saturday

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Dec 3 14:48:16 EST 2014

Kyle pointed out that I messed up the date for our laptop fixing
session in my meeting announcement. Current plans are to meet Saturday
Dec 6, not Saturday Dec 8 (which doesn't exist). There are no current
plans to meet on the Monday, although this could change if there was
sufficient interest.

We plan to start the session at 4pm, but if you want to come later
then that is fine. We will probably go until 8pm, or whenever people
get tired and leave. (I think the last person was out around 9:30pm
last time.)

If you want to come it would be helpful to have the SECRET CELLPHONE
NUMBER. Contact me offlist if you need this. If you already have the
SECRET CELLPHONE NUMBER from last time then you are fine; it is the
same SECRET CELLPHONE (which happens to be the same number we use to
get into the 97 Victoria building on KWLUG nights when the door is
locked, but which I do not want to publish on the list).

So far we have had 3 RSVPs. RSVPing is helpful but not mandatory.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org