[kwlug-disc] Multi-bay docks ... 1 at a time??? [Was: Re: Linux-compatible eSATA expansion cards]

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Tue Aug 5 22:10:55 EDT 2014

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 9:59 PM, unsolicited <unsolicited at swiz.ca> wrote:

> Khalid:
>
> Do you remember your test configuration?

That machine died and got replaced, but from memory:

It was an Acer with AMD X4 Quad core, 4GB.

The SSD was the notorious OCZ Vertex (relatively good price at the time,
but later found it had a bad reputation for reliability, though not an
issue for testing scenarios. I still have it and I am afraid to use it in
the laptop because of that reputation)

You can probably find the exact figures in the presentation that is here
(sorry, can't check in detail now).

http://2bits.com/drupal-planet/presentation-huge-drupal-site-381-modules-174gb-mysql-database-and-200-million-row-tables.html
--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin