[kwlug-disc] Rogers Hybrid Fibre plans

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Tue Apr 29 13:48:31 EDT 2014

Not only is "call and haggle" the thing we all hate about Rogers.

But also, when they give you a lower price or something, it is always a
"promo" or "special" for customer retention.

And once it is over, they go back to their old ways and try to squeeze you
for more money ...

Robber Barons all over again ...

--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin