[kwlug-disc] kwlug moribund? [Was: Creative Mornings]

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 15:12:02 EDT 2014

You know, Bob, and I'm sure that you do, there's plenty of automatic
cross-posters out there.  You should only have to post to your own blog and
have it automatically copied to G+, FB, Twitter, etc.

Myself, I have a thing running where anything I post in G+ (under my own
account) is automatically copied to my personal blog.

No need to make extra work for yourself!