[kwlug-disc] kwlug moribund? [Was: Creative Mornings]

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 09:45:55 EDT 2014

Well social media is a good idea.

The Canadian Ubuntu Google+ group which Bob, Darcy and I (and others)
started is now up to 33 followers and 6,830 views.

Bob keeps mentioning some "FaceBook" thing but honestly I have no idea what
he's talking about, and I strongly suspect that this "FaceBook" is some
sort of delusion he's having..  He makes it sound like it's something
that's kind of like Google+, but nowhere near as good...