[kwlug-disc] kwlug moribund? [Was: Creative Mornings]

John Johnson jvj at golden.net
Mon Apr 28 09:35:51 EDT 2014

On 2014-04-28 08:19, Chamunks Arkturus wrote:
> If we do a bit more social media wise I think that we would pick up.

Agree. And with the "pick up" comes a wider audience, ranging from
"newbies" to "experts".
And with that challenge to engage and retain individuals with different
levels of experience.
No suggestions. No solutions. I just thought I would remind readers of
this recurring issue.

Me? I still consider myself a Linux newbie.
And this after some experience in the 1980s as a part-time Unix sysadm.
And after recently setting up an Ubuntu webserver with Apache (ok ok
Apache2).
But still a newbie.

JohnJ