[kwlug-disc] The sweet(?) smell of power supplies

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 13:44:06 EDT 2014

I know what you mean, John.  When we bought our current house they left a
nice desk because they couldn't take it apart to get it out.  Nice enough
looking desk, but it's designed so that a tower case should go inside a
cubby with a door on the front and only a small hole for cables in the back.

I use said cubby for storage now, certainly not a tower case. I keep my
computers on top of a separate desk with wide open air flow.

Some desks look great on paper but they're not really designed for
computers.

Now if I could get my hands on some of those wire racks made for closets,
but only two feet deep to hold tower cases, I'd be a much happier person.