[kwlug-disc] The sweet(?) smell of power supplies

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Mon Apr 7 20:06:22 EDT 2014

Turns out easier to buy brackets and real wood shelving than such kits.
Simple saw cut makes to size you need at the time. Cheaper, less
irritating - wire is annoying. Except right above a sink!

http://www.homedepot.ca/product/rubbermaid-70-fasttrack-upright-white/960789
has been my friend! (Standard gives just enough room to get a power plug
down behind it.)

Brackets multiple lengths. Search 'rubbermaid fasttrack bracket'.
Multiple colours. Black works.

Standalone can work too - ikea ivar comes to mind, but most any cheap
wooden stuff will do for a closet. Doors came off all my closets long ago.

Prefer shelving - can put above desk then, vs desk in front of
standalone shelving.