[kwlug-disc] KWLUG 2013.09.09 ZFS and btrfs

Chamunks Arkturus chamunks at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 20:10:48 EDT 2013

VNC/remote desktop has been known to not capture some full
screen applications so we may need to come up with an alternate solution my
goal is to find a way where it requires almost no input from the presenter
and I do have a capture card that we could theoretically use but I want to
make sure the method I use is bulletproof before I waste peoples time with
it.