[kwlug-disc] Favourite free sip registrars?

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Sep 13 17:30:50 EDT 2013

People can call the Community Voicemail system 24 hours a day.

The voicemail actually does use VoIP for its lines. I can look into
whether they can be accessed via a SIP address. (They are Unlimitel
accounts, so if somebody already has an answer to this then I will
gratefully accept it.)

We are using old equipment, and so do not forward to email.

In our experience our public access phones are very popular, both at
the main Working Centre building and at St John's Kitchen.

- Paul