[kwlug-disc] Favourite free sip registrars?

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Sep 18 12:26:36 EDT 2013

Could somebody test our SIP connection? 5197490720 at sip05.unlimitel.ca

You should hear: "Welcome to the Community Voicemail, sponsored by the
Working Centre".

I can't tell whether Unlimitel allows direct SIP calls or not. I tried
it from another account and got mixed results - sometimes it works,
and sometimes it doesn't.

- Paul

--
Join us at Software Freedom Day, Sat Sept 28:
http://www.theworkingcentre.org/sfd