[kwlug-disc] Trying out some additional material on past meeting pages...

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Mon Sep 9 15:31:13 EDT 2013

The problem is that this is / becomes YAPU - Yet Another Place to Update.

[Don't get Bob started on the proliferation of <x>, let alone in the
twitterverse!]

Even if twitter, facebook, kwlug-disc, google+, <your favourite place>,
could be auto-included within the appropriate kwlug.org page, someone
would have to maintain the list/links of 'appropriate kwlug.org pages'.
e.g. Each meeting aggregation would presumably be at a different link.

kwlug.org has never seemed to be a really popular place to post stuff.
What to do about that or how to 'fix' it, I have no idea.

Khalid - what Drupal things are out there surrounding this sort of
collection / collective content maintenance?

-- Bill
[Who doesn't understand why Bob ...]