[kwlug-disc] Trying out some additional material on past meeting pages...

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Sep 9 14:26:02 EDT 2013

I'd like to see more useful information in kwlug.org.

As as start to that idea I tried adding Paul's meeting notes and
embedding Colin's videos for the following meetings:

Panel Discussion: Earning a Living with FLOSS
http://kwlug.org/node/888

Bitcoin and Ripple
http://kwlug.org/node/892

Thoughts?

Andrew

(P.S.: Other things that I was considering might be useful:
- transcriptions for the video
- embedding presentation slides when possible
- expanding on post-meeting notes (links and critical points of the talk)
- listings tweets about the meeting (I think that Bob has been live
tweeting many of the meetings)
)