[kwlug-disc] wwitpro unregistered

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sun Oct 27 02:54:18 EDT 2013

As I wrote to unsolicited individually, there is a LinkedIn group for
WWITPro which is supposedly active. If anybody can get on that group
(I am not on it, and I can't seem to log in to my LinkedIn account)
then they might let the organizers know.

Of course, given that this month's meeting topic is all about
security, maybe this is an elaborate ruse.

- Paul

--
Does Canadian Blood Services Have an Image Problem?
http://youtu.be/vRfzDPKI9U0