[kwlug-disc] wwitpro unregistered

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sun Oct 27 03:37:30 EDT 2013

Just heard back from Terry privately. (Thanks Paul.)

He knows the DNS registration ball got dropped by someone somehow along
the way, and steps have already been taken to rectify it. I gather he's
held the name OK and the process of repointing / reupdating is under
way. i.e. Presumably within a few days this will all be history - just
need the DNS processes to finish working their way through the system.

In the mean time, if he sends me the IP, I'll report here.