[kwlug-disc] wwitpro unregistered

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sun Oct 27 02:45:31 EDT 2013

The site was already dead when Terry sent the e-mail -- I tried to
register as soon as I received it. Someone may be able to get his
attention through his Trios College e-mail address, if he has one.  The
Trios College website's contact info has an "email form", but it's
really a web form with no e-mail at all...

--Bob.