[kwlug-disc] Introduction: OpenSCAD

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Sun Oct 6 17:05:01 EDT 2013

Hi Marius,

Here are some more links that you might find useful:

* Watcamp <http://watcamp.com/calendar/> is a calendar of tech events in
the region, not all Free Culture/Software but most are
* KWLUG has a "Friends and Colleagues" page <http://kwlug.org/node/403>
with links to various groups and events
* there is also Communitech <http://www.communitech.ca>, (I have not
found them super useful, but they might have something for you if you
need something more business focused.)

Hopefully, we'll see you at KWLUG sometime soon.

Andrew

(P.S.: Would you have any interest in doing an OpenSCAD presentation?
I'd be very interested, and I suspect others would be too.)