[kwlug-disc] Evaluating webhosting

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Oct 3 20:17:47 EDT 2013

On Thu, Oct 03, 2013 at 08:20:06AM -0400, Jonathan D. Poole wrote:

> Then ask them all a pre-sales question or fire an email to their
> support at company.com inbox and see how quickly you get a reply.
> Generally this will give you a good idea on the feedback you are
> provided, time it took to get back to you, gut feeling, etc.

This is great advice. In my experiences working with companies I have
noticed that a lack of initial responsiveness can translate to bad
experiences later on. (Unfortunately the opposite is not as reliable
an indicator.) I had not thought about including this as a criterion,
though.

- Paul

--
My Ignite Waterloo 12 video: http://youtu.be/vRfzDPKI9U0