[kwlug-disc] Preparing for the Keysigning on 2 December

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sat Nov 30 21:22:33 EST 2013

Hi again: Just a reminder to send me your public key if you'd like to
participate in the Formal Keysigning.  Response has not been
overwhelming; we'll need more than two participants to make this effective!

Even if you don't want to do the Formal Keysigning, you can still join
the informal keysigning with people who already know you. Bring
fingerprint strips if you have them, or make them with 'gpg-key2ps' if
you don't.

--Bob.