[kwlug-disc] OT - Mechanical engineers in this group (Or Kwartzlab)

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 19 17:20:42 EST 2013

Hi,

I know that there is substantial cross pollination between this group and the Kwartzlab so I will throw it here:

My son is debating between Medicine and Mechanical engineering, He is almost done with his undergrad on Biomed. He would like to talk to someone that has done or is doing Mechanical engineering and get feedback. (he'll have the same conversation with surgeons :) )

If you are or know someone that is in that area, please let me know if we can put them in contact.

Today he will go to Kwartz lab just to socialize with likely minded people.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
Twitter: rarsamx