[kwlug-disc] Any experience with cloudatcost.com VPS?

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Nov 18 12:21:12 EST 2013

I would be okay with a shootout, but even if we had only Chris or
another member of Fibernetics speak, that would be sufficient. It
could be less of a sales pitch and more of a peek into what
Fibernetics is and what they do. From what I understand it is a pretty
interesting story.

- Paul

--
Paul Nijjar - http://pnijjar.freeshell.org
Does Canadian Blood Services Have an Image Problem?