[kwlug-disc] OT: Eyesurf and VoIP

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Tue May 7 07:46:32 EDT 2013

What did tcpdump on pfsense reveal? Where you able to see the
registration packets go out every X time period?

On 13-05-07 01:54 AM, Paul Nijjar wrote:
.
.
.

> We still drop connections from time to time.
>
> I am testing our connection using an Unlimitel DID. I wish I had a
> good way to monitor the connection -- it looks like I have to use a
> SIP client in a script that makes a short phone call to the DID in
> order to test it (as opposed to using something in the Unlimitel API).

This is an unlimitel DID at your main location calling the branch
location's voip.ms DID?

I take it a similar script there, calling a test or echo number, or
itself?, doesn't make it all happy? The call itself acting like a
keepalive, keeping registration renewed?