[kwlug-disc] OT: Eyesurf and VoIP

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Sun May 5 23:30:59 EDT 2013

I used to have that problem, voip.ms support advised me switching to use the IP instead of the DNS of the servers I was connecting to.

Of course I had to change the IP when the DNS for Toronto changed IPs, but I haven't seen the issue since.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
Twitter: rarsamx