[kwlug-disc] ColourHug

Chris Irwin chris at chrisirwin.ca
Wed May 1 13:15:41 EDT 2013

I had previously mentioned that I received a Colour Hug device for creating
colour profiles for displays, and that I would be bringing it to a future
meeting. If nobody remembers that, it's because it was June 2012!

I will definitely be at the May meeting, and definitely have the ColourHug
device with me. And this time, I mean it! :)

If anybody wants to have a profile created for their laptop, I can run a
some on a first-come first-serve basis at the meeting, provided I can set
up at the back where I can hear the ZFS talk without distracting Lori.

For more information about the ColorHug, check out the website. In
particular, read the FAQ if you're interested in having a profile created.

ColourHug: http://hughski.com/

FAQ: http://hughski.com/faq.html

--
Chris Irwin