[kwlug-disc] Deleted files

Chamunks Arkturus chamunks at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 11:50:43 EDT 2013

Most muggles won't do anything that requires repetitive regular tasks hence
wanting to pay for cable access rather than Netflix. It's why there is such
a huge market for the grab and go life style. The thing is nas boxes are
fantastic but unrealistic expectations need to be meet before they become
reliable enough. I think anyways. But your right the sneaker net system is
the most cost effective albeit time consuming.