[kwlug-disc] ASUS RT-N16 router.

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Mar 12 02:34:40 EDT 2013

There was a discussion on home routers on the TLUG list a few days ago.
Consensus: DLink DIR825 is OK (but older), and "the TL-WDR4300 is a
well-researched alternative".  Both take alternate firmware, eg.
OpenWRT.  The  Buffalo wzr-600dhp was mentioned as good, too.

SOBAC Microcomputer Services              Phone: +1-519-669-0388
6 James Street, Elmira ON Canada  N3B 1L5  Cell: +1-519-635-9413