[kwlug-disc] ASUS RT-N16 router.

Chamunks Arkturus chamunks at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 11:28:24 EDT 2013

I'm very inclined to avoid dlink due to how bad their early years hardware
was.  You can really judge a company on their low end consumer hardware.  I
find if a hardware provider will ever stoop low enough to produce
consistantly bad low end econ hardware they aren't to be dealt with as
their Quality Control department is obviously far too overpowered for my
tastes.