[kwlug-disc] Pfsense ppp is going mad and other ghosts.

Chamunks Arkturus chamunks at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 12:27:23 EDT 2013

http://paste.thezomg.com/9955/13714865/
I have the wan nic set to be DHCP to some crap Thomson modem because it
seems a bit more stable then the other options I had.  I need to have my
internet stop dieing on me mysteriously every 2 minutes does anyone know if
I'm even looking at the right thing?

I was looking at the UPNP and the like services log tab also earlier and it
seemed to be throwing a pretty hard wobbly as well.  The irc channel on
freenode #pfsense seems to be dead and I need this fixed halp!