[kwlug-disc] rogers yahoo & Thunderbird

John Kerr johneddie.kerr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 21:56:01 EDT 2013

I agree, but for Mary it is difficult as she has so many contacts via
yahoo. I have been winding down my yahoo account and doing everything via
gmail.

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 9:48 PM, Rashkae <rashkae at tigershaunt.com> wrote:

> On 06/09/2013 09:37 PM, John Kerr wrote:
>

>> Is my wife the only one who has been hit with not being able to sen out
>> an e-mail on Rogers via Tbird? or are there others? She has been accused
>> of spamming. Oh yes, she is a member of a yahoo Groups group.
>>
>> Just wondering as misery loves company
>>

> This happens *all* the time.  Usually, you can log in to webmail, and
> change your password to re-enable your account.  Personally, I would say,
> take the time to get a real mail provider.  Of the Free ones, Gmail runs
> circles around yahoo's laughable commercial offering.  And it only gets
> better from there if you buy from a reputable e-mail provider.

Every child born increases by one the group of people Sir Winston Churchill
called the "so many", who owe so much to the group he called the "so few".